Welcome to my Birthday Blog!

My milestone birthday is more than a party, it's a celebration of a lifetime of love and perserverance. It's truly a blessing from God. In my blog I'll share my thoughts, reflections, wisdom and even updates on daily life with you right here so please check back often. I can't wait to see you for my big bash in December. For some of you, it's been way too long! Until then, be safe and happy and know that I care deeply for you. Whether we speak often or not, you are in my daily meditations and nightly prayers. You are loved beyond belief.


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Atlanta Sparkles & Shines this Holiday Season!

50 Holiday Events Over 50 Days!




Atlanta sparkles this holiday season with over 50 holiday events and a myriad of shopping and dining options. Celebrate old traditions like the 50th anniversary of the Atlanta Ballet's Nutcracker at the fabulous Fox theatre, or take in a magical performance of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra at the Woodruff Art Center. Start new traditions at the Georgia Aquarium, or kick it up with the Rockettes at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. And of course, enjoy ice skating at Centennial Olympic Park and a multitude of special events downtown and throughout Atlanta.

Click here for more information to plan your "down time" during Bessie's Bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment