Welcome to my Birthday Blog!

My milestone birthday is more than a party, it's a celebration of a lifetime of love and perserverance. It's truly a blessing from God. In my blog I'll share my thoughts, reflections, wisdom and even updates on daily life with you right here so please check back often. I can't wait to see you for my big bash in December. For some of you, it's been way too long! Until then, be safe and happy and know that I care deeply for you. Whether we speak often or not, you are in my daily meditations and nightly prayers. You are loved beyond belief.


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your Weekend Update!



Well, it's finally here - the BIG bash!


Family and friends are coming in from 7 states (wow!) to celebrate my Mother's 80th birthday. We are very blessed and everyone is excited about the birthday party that has turned into a mini family reunion - especially the Birthday Girl!

For those of you that can't attend, I know your spirit is with us. Check the blog next week for party photos! For everyone else - get ready to have a blast!

Important Info:

Friday, Dec. 4, 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Marriott Courtyard (Atlanta Airport West)
Suite #102
3400 Creek Pointe Drive
East Point, GA 30344
404.344.4414

Join us at the host hotel for a casual welcome reception. Stop by the hospitality suite (Room #102, 1st floor) to "meet and greet" other travelers. Pick up a light dinner then convene in the lobby/bar area to mix and mingle.


Saturday, Dec. 5, 6:30pm
Princeton Court - Community Room
3633 Howard Avenue
College Park, GA 30337

Please arrive on time and let me know in advance if you require transportation from the host hotel to Princeton Court (one exit away from the hotel). Schedule of events:

Hors d'oeuvres, 6:30pm
Program & Entertainment, 7:15pm
Dinner, 8:00pm


Sunday, Dec. 6, 11:30am
Princeton Court - Bessie's Residence
3633 Howard Avenue, #115
College Park, GA 30337
404.305.0456

For those of you that are still around, feel free to drop by and say farewell! Enjoy a light, informal brunch before your departure hosted by Joanne & Tanya (Daughter & Granddaughter).


NOTE:
Please contact me directly (not Bessie) with any questions regarding the event or special needs. I can be reached via email at bessiesbash@gmail.com or cell at 404.797.1911.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend. Have a safe trip to Atlanta!
(By the way, only outsiders still say "HOTlanta"! :)

1 comment: